About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back

It has been a while since I post a card. In part, I have been seeking God for direction as to what my future holds and I have been busy making special orders.

Yesterday was a very difficult day for me and my DH sent me this bible verse. John 16:22 "So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy."


I needed some inspiration for my card, so I just took the bible verse and used it as my sentiment. I found a website where you can download fonts for free. It is called dafont.com. There are thousands of fonts you can chose from. I also used another K&Company designer paper from the classic collection. I didn't add too much detail to the card so you can see the DS paper. Finally, NEW to my collection is the Martha Stewart Edge Punch I purchased at Walmart today (needed a pick-me-up).

I hope your weeks is inspired by the words on this card.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Brown, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock, K&Company DS Classic paper, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, and Pearls.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is really beautiful. I love the colors and the comforting verse. Hopefully you are comforted as well.

    ReplyDelete