About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Today is a very special day for Christians. Jesus sacrificed his life for you and me and paid the ultimate price to save us from our sins.

I want to take this day to share the gospel as it is written. If you do not own a bible (Matthew 26-27)
click here to read the accounts that took place so many years ago. May it speak truth to your heart.

I would also like to take this day to pray for you and your family.

"Lord, I pray for every person that opens this post today. I pray for any pain or struggles they might be going through.

I pray for their families that are close and far. For those who might have a family member serving our country. May you protect them and keep them away from harm.

Father, I pray for those who are struggling in their marriage. May you heal broken relationships and protect their marriage.

I pray for their children. May you protect their innocent lives.

Father, I pray for those who have lost their jobs. I pray that you provide them with their needs and help them find a job.

Father, most importantly, I pray for broken hearts. I pray that you heal their wounds and mend broken relationships".

Amen.

May you find peace this Good Friday.

Yours Truly,
Joseline

No comments:

Post a Comment