About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, April 27, 2009

God's Beauty

It's Mojo Monday and I just completed my first challenge!

This card was so much fun and so easy to make. What a great color combination this was.

I used Stampin' Up! Temping Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Kiwi Kiss paper. The DS paper came from K&Company Contemporary box set and the butterfly came from Stampin' Up! Level 1 Hostess Set called God's Beauty. I did a little rock n' rolling so the butterfly has various colors on it. I stamped it twice (once on the white card stock) and then the second one I cut out and added some dimenionals on it. All the rest was pretty simple.

As we enjoy today's summer like weather, take some time to enjoy God's beauty around us. Take a walk this evening and capture every moment.

"Whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father." Colossians 3:17
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I just love your image and how you worked the sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I just love all the bright colors. Visiting from mojo monday blog.

    ReplyDelete