About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Embrace Life

Has there ever been a time in your life that your dreams have been shattered? Has someone ever told you you weren't good enough? I read my daily devotion earlier this morning and in it there was a prayer. It read, "Thank you, Father, for tending my soul, feeding my mind, and bringing to life dreams that have died. With you, nothing is wasted, for you make something wonderful out of what looks lifeless or ugly." What a beautiful prayer. For me, it spoke volumes. My dreams once shattered will be no more. For with God nothing is impossible. Embrace life each day as if it were your last.

For today's card I used my new Designer Paper from K&Company Classic box set. The box set comes with 150 sheets! I purchased the box at Micheal's for $14.95. I just had to get the Contemporary box set as well. For the next few post I promise to show case the paper so you can take a look at.

Materials used for today's card: Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Not Quit Navy and Very Vanilla card stock, Scallop Punch, K&Company Classic 150 papers, Labels Four Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Vintage Dies, Pearls, and Ribbon.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment