About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Wishes

I have been busy making Easter Cards this week.

It wasn't until late last week when I received a card from a friend that I remembered I have to make my cards (yikes)! So far I have made 15 cards (5 a day since Monday). I hope the post office works pretty fast. Tomorrow I have the last 5 cards to make (phew).

I love this little guy in the basket. Isn't he so cute? He's from the Stampin' Up! Serene Spring (sorry, no longer available) stamp set. I think I'm going to make some more cards tomorrow using this stamp. Maybe color him gray and use some pink instead of blue. I will make sure to post the card so you can take a look.

This card was made with: Stampin' Up! Close to Cocoa and Whisper White Card stock, Parisian Breeze Specialty paper, Elegant Cheer stamp set,
Serene Spring stamp set, Scallop Edge and Large Oval punch, Baja Breeze ink pad, ribbon and pearls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment