About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Blessings

Good morning to all. I hope you had a blessed Easter Sunday.

Yesterday at church we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ with baptisms. What a great way to celebrate the renewal of life just as Jesus did when he rose from the dead. It was nice to hear the testimonies of so many. To hear how they found Christ and want to have a personal relationship with him is amazing. I couldn't stop crying. I remember when I was baptized and the joy that overflowed in my heart. Our campus Pastor's daughter was baptized as well. It was so heartwarming to hear her testimony. Such a young child with a big heart for Jesus. The most touching part was when Pastor Mike prayed for her. I don't think there was a dry soul in the ballroom.

I have one last Easter card to show you. I made this card for my parents. I used the Flourishes Signs of Spring Daffodils stamp. I typed the sentiment on my computer. One of my favorite color combination is Pink Passion and Kiwi Kiss. I used my Copic markers to color the daffodil and the rhinestones. And, I couldn't resist to use my sewing machine. My mother gave me her sewing machine when she was moved to Puerto Rico and I wanted to show her that I am using it and loving it!

Materials used for this card:
Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion and Whisper White card stock, Old Olive ribbon, Flourishes Signs of Spring Daffodils stamp, Urban Prairie paper pad, rhinestones, Copic markers and sewing machine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment