About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dream A Little

I'm on a roll...here's my first Copic Challenge.

For this challenge we had to create anything with Jeans. I used Carefree from Sugar Nellie Stamps for my card. She was so much fun to color. I must have used 16 Copic markers to get the different color variations I wanted. I had to stop working mid-way to sub for my son's preschool and when I returned home, my drew drops were in the mail (woohoo)!! I just had to add them to this card. Look how they add light to the card. Isn't that way cool?

What I like best about coloring these images is that I imagine myself being that character. I get to dream a little and pretend I'm that little girl on the card ~ so carefree.

What about yourself? What do you think about when you color? I would love to hear what you think about and how it inspires you to create your card.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card stock, Sentiment from Dream a Little stamp set, Carefree stamp from Sugar Nellie, DS paper from K&Company Classic box set, Cowboy Blue drew drops, Floral embellishments from Prima Flowers, Pearls and Martha Stewart Doily punch.

Copic Markers:
0, E00, E13, E22, E25, E29, E33, E34, YG03, YG17, BG01, BG10, B41, R81, R83, and W1





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joseline, I just became your first follower!!! Thank you for leaving the lovely comments on my cards on SCS....I'm new to this so it's going to take a little while to get completely comfortable with the site! I think your cards are just so, so pretty, very clean lines and great coloring. I can see that you like Elisabeth Bell's stamps too!!! I think she is amazing and I totally understand what you mean about imagining yourself as the little girl in the stamp!
    I will check back later to see what other little darlings you have made.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Joseline. You did such a nice job coloring and the image is adorable. I'm like you - thinking about the adventures of the one whose image you're coloring. Thanks for joining our 2nd challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just fantastic! I love it. And I think it's cool to put yourself in the character of your cards shoes. I have one Sarah Kay image that that is how I am with it! I have to check on this image, because I love it!

    ReplyDelete