About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, March 23, 2009

What Fun

Tonight was such a blast! I had my Knowledge Beginnings friends over for a introduction to stamping. They were such a goof and laughed throughout the entire time. I told them I would take a mental note of bloopers that happened throughout the evening and post it on my blog.

So, here goes...


1. I gave the girls a stamp to ink up. One (anonymous) used the scrubbing pad to ink up the stamp!

2. All the tools were foreign to them. We used a cropodile. No one wanted to go first.
3. The snail tape was state of the art.
4. They could not believe their card will turn out like mine.
5. I think they will be back!

Oh what a night! I'm certainly going to miss working with them but, now that I have them hooked, I'm sure it won't be the last time seeing them.

PS. here's the card we made in addition to the post it note keychain.

No comments:

Post a Comment