About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is Near

What a beautiful day it turned out to be today! I cannot wait until the days get warmer.

It has been a while since I posted a card. I hope you didn't think I abandon my blog. I just had to take a break for a few days.

Today, as I thought of what to make I thought about how long it has been since I used my copic markers. I could not resist but to make another Sarah Kay stamp. This adorable stamp is Rose's Garden. She was so much fun to color.
I can't wait to be barefoot and gardening myself!

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock, designer series paper, ribbon, diamonds (colored with copic markers) and sewing machine.








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment