About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Promise

God's promise to us is an eternal life beyond anything we can ever imagine. The promise of marriage is for eternal life even when we go home to our heavenly father.

This past week my baby sister (22 years old) and her boyfriend made the promise of marriage. They will wed this summer. I could not wait to wish her all the best.

I made this card for her and in it I wrote, 1 Corinthians 13:4, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".

For my DH and I this verse is our foundation. It is who we are as individuals and as a husband and wife. There is nothing better in life than to have someone with whom you can share everything with. A person who sees you during your best and worst. A person who points out your strengths and not your weaknesses. A person with whom you fall in love with today and everyday.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Brushed Gold and Shimmery White card stock, Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set,
Nestabilities-Label One, Gold embossing powder, heat gun and gold ribbon.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment