About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Occasions Mini Sneak Peek

Looking for Easter Stamps? Stampin' Up! has selected a few products from the Occasions Mini Catalog so you can prepare for Easter. The Occasions Mini catalog is not available until April 1. However, Beginning today, March 1 you can purchase these products - which include not only Easter stamps, but two all-occasions stamp sets with Easter images. Click HERE to view the view Occasions Mini Catalog Sneak Peek.

Finally, don't forget you only have 31 more days until Sale-a-bration ends. For every $50 you spend you can select 1 product from the Sale-a-bration catalog.
To learn more about any of these promotions, visit my Online Store!

**Did you know that every time I highlight/bold and underline a word, it directly links you to another site that features the product?

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! If you have any questions, don't forget to contact me any time.




No comments:

Post a Comment