About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Mustard Seed

During these past few months, I have had the opportunity to work at my son's preschool. Although my time there was short, I know that my purpose there was to plant mustard seeds. My prayer and hope is that those with whom I worked with live with passion and purpose. May they embrace God's love for them and live on faith.

What a perfect card to make for this post. I used one of my new Unity Stamps. It is called Move Mountains. At the end of the month Unity Stamps will be hosting a Splitcoaststampers challenge. I have 4 stamps to play with. For the next few days I will post my cards. Send me a comment for each of the cards and let me know which one you like best. I will submit the card with the most votes.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Old Olive and Chocolate Brown card stock, Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper, Big Shot Birds w/ Leaves & Flower die cut, Sprout~Leafy Greens and Petal Pinks Bursting to Life paper and ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: