About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little Girls

What a beautiful day it was yesterday! After my CPR class I returned home to find my DH cleaning out the garage. The kids were busy riding their bikes, scooters, running from house to house and playing with friends. It was nice to see the older girls from the neighborhood come by to see if Caitlyn (my little girl) and her friend Jessica wanted to play.

Speaking of my little girl, Caitlyn helped me choose the pattern paper and colors for this little girl. She is one of my newest Sugar Nellie stamps. If you like to color and love images of kids, you'll love Sugar Nellie's designs. Click Here to go to the Funky Kits website so you can see all her designs.

I colored her with my NEW COPIC MARKERS! WOOHOO!! My DH surprised me last week and said I can order some Copic markers. I was so excited! I ordered the colors to coordinate the SU! colors. I put together a list of the SU colors and their coordinating marker. If you would like a copy of the list, send me a comment on this blog and I will be happy to send it to you.

Today's card was made with:
Stampin' Up! Groovy Guava, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White Card Stock, Misc. Pattern Paper, Sugar Nellie Reflective stamp, Prima Flowers, White Brads (colored with Copic markers) and Copic Markers: E29, E33, R01, R02, B60, B63, Y95, and 0 (colorless blender).



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment