About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Let the Sun Shine In

Good morning! The day is full of promises and I cannot wait to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. It is suppose to be 60 degrees today!

I have a Pediatric First Aid/CPR class to go to this morning, but I cannot wait to get home and open the shades to let the sunshine in. I think I'll do some spring cleaning and freshen up the house too.

Today's card was made from another Splitcoaststampers challenge. It was called Ways to Use it - Stripes. I looked through all my designer series paper for stripe patterns, and I just had to pick my new favorite set. It's from the Parisan Breeze Speciality Paper. I also used the Get Well Soon stamp from the Sincere Salutations set which I never used and paired it with the Friends 24-7 stamp set. For embleshisments, I used my Big Shot Scirbbles and Swirls Die Cut, ribbon and a belt buckle from the Hodgepodge Hardware. I also added a Prima Flower and a brad to finish the card.

Well, I'm off to my class now. I hope you enjoy your weekend. Make sure you come back tomorrow. I have another card to show you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment