About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Did you know that St. Patrick’s Day is known as a day of celebration and festivities, but very few people know the true story of St. Patrick and who he really is. By tradition, he is a patron saint of the Catholic religion because of the captivity that he went through, the time of solitude and his great faith, and eventually the number of people that were converted to know God through him. It is legend that he heard angels and they helped him in his decisions. All in all, he is known as the patron saint of good luck and blessings to the Catholics in that era up until the 21st century. (http://searchwarp.com/swa44438.htm)

As a little girl I remember that once it was St. Patrick's Day spring was near. Many of you know I am not a fan of winter and knowing that spring is near bring great joy to my heart and soul.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all those who are Irish, believers of the Christian faith and all those who enjoy a cold glass of Guinness!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment