About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Gift

Oh, how I love these images. I just cannot get enough of them. Every Precious Moments image brings a sweet smile to my face.

Believe it or not, there is nothing stamped on this card. First, the digital image was downloaded for free at Picasa Webalbum. Then, I thought for a while what sentiment to use. I couldn't find anything from my collection of sentiments, so I typed this verse instead. I think it is a perfect match.

Anyone who believes that children are a gift from God knows that they are ours to watch over until it is time for them to return to heaven. I found this poem that I thought you might enjoy reading.

God sent me three packages that needed special care. "Take care of these tiny gifts for they are very rare. Watch over them with all your love and let them feel your touch. Take care of their every need for you are needed very much. These gifts will grow up very fast as you soon will see. Love them with all your heart and let them be what they will be. When these gifts have fully grown look at Heaven up above, know they exist because of God and all His precious love."




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment