About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fruits

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

If I had to pick which one of these fruits I have to work on, it would be patience and self-control. Making this card took a lot of patience and self-control. It took me all day to complete this card. Well, not really all day if you count the numerous times I had to stop to tend to the kids and the house chores. I even took a quick run to Walmart to get some thread for my sewing machine.

I used three different colors of thread for this card! My DH was impressed on how quickly I learned to use the sewing machine. And yes, I used my Copic markers as well. Now that I have new colors, I have to test them out right (wink-wink)? The stamp I used is from Florishes Figs & Pomegranate. I love this set because there is a lot to play with.

One last thing you should know...I'm updating my blog again. Please pardon the different changes.

This card was made with: Stampin' Up! Kraft, Earth Elements, Chocolate Brown and Always Artichoke card stock, Florishes Figs & Pomegranate stamp set, Sponge Daubers, Chocolate Brown ink pad, Thread, Sewing Machine and Copic Markers
E11, E13, E44, 447, YG63, YG67, V15, V17, 0 (Colorless Blender).

No comments:

Post a Comment