About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Color Challenge

Today I decided to try out my first color challenge from Splitcoaststampers.com.

The colors for today were Chocolate Brown, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Passion. I have never tried Pink Passion before and I have to admit, it's my new favorite pink!

I used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. It is beautiful set! If you don't already have one, you must get one. Click HERE to view the set.

Sorry, I'm keeping this one short. I am so tired after a long day of work, I can barely keep my thoughts straight. I have been home with my little man sick since last week and going back to work today, kit me in the rear.

Make sure to visit my gallery at splitcoaststampers.com. I will be posting cards there more frequently.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment