About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Unity Stamp

A quick post for tonight...

Here's a card I made today using another Unity Stamp. It is part of my Splitcoaststampers Unity Challenge I am working on. This stamp is called Sweet ZZZ's.

BTW~have you noticed my NEW banner? My friend Michelle made it for me. She's actually working on a watermark for me as well.
I love the simplicity and elegance of the banner. I also love how the word Simplicity is the focal point of the banner. Thanks Michelle for all your hard work!

Also, I received a few emails regarding the difficulty you were having when trying to post a comment. Therefore, I made the ability to send comment easier. You no longer have to be a member. So, make sure you post a comment and let me know what you think about this card and my NEW banner!

Email Michelle at michelle@migodesign.com if you would like her to create a banner for your blog.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love how soft and pretty this is! Nice combination of stamps here too. ;)

    ReplyDelete