About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What is Love?

Today I was going to make a Valentine's Day card for my DH however, I thought of doing a non-traditional card. No reds, pinks or even hearts on this card. Not even close. Instead I used this bird from Inkadinkado and three pearls which signifies our three children. I also printed our wedding bible verse and pasted it on the inside of the card.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."1 Corinthians 13:4-5

For my DH and I, this bible verse has been the foundation of our marriage.
I couldn't ask for nothing less. He is my best friend, my love, and my rock. I am in love with him today as I was when I first met him. I am so grateful that God created him for me.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White card stock, My Mind's Eye Bohemia designer paper, Birds Galore stamp from Inkadinkado, and ribbon.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment