About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Two People Are Better Than One


"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help."
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Today was not a good day for me. I woke up missing my old job and friends. I have been trying to hide my emotions and be positive but, today when I went out for breakfast with a friend, I just had to let it out. I cried, laughed and tried to see things for what they are but, the truth is, my heart is still in my past.

It wasn't until this evening that I had a chance to read my devotional. Coincidentally it was about people needing each other when they are on an adventure to follow God's will and purpose for their lives. One part of the devotional that struck a chord in my heart was that the Bible says, "Just as we need our body parts to function, we were meant to work together with people. Not all alone! Nobody is strong in every area, or we wouldn't need one another. God planned it this way! Accountability, prayer support, and the counsel of trusted people are crucial on the trail."

I may not have my old job and things may not be the same any more but, I still have trusted friends I can lean on when I need prayers and support. For this I am very grateful.

I was thinking of what card I was going to make today to share my story. Then I remembered, I had a stamp called Lean on Me from Whipper Snapper Designs, inc. Isn't it just perfect? I colored it with my new Copic markers.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Chocolate and Regal Rose card stock, Cuttlebug
D'vine Swirl embossing folder, Copic markers, ribbon and brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment