I really like the versatility of the card because you can make it into an invitation or a thank you card with a favor (bookmark). We use the new Stampin' Up! Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper which made the card very sturdy. This textured cover-weight card stock adds a bit more dimension to your projects.
Here are the dimensions if you would like to try to make the card yourself. If you have any questions, send me a comment. I would love to hear from you.
To make the Double or Single Pocket Card:
- Use a double sided Designer Series (DS) Paper 12x12.
- Cut at 8 1/2 x 11
- Fold the DS paper in half (landscape)
- Unfold and fold again (portrait)
- Turn your DS paper (portrait) with the side you want the card to show facing up.
- On the bottom right, corner fold at 2 3/4.
- Turn paper over
- On the top left, corner fold so that the tip touches the center line.
- Now fold your DS paper bottom to top and right to left.
- Turn the card around so you can see the final card.
- Use a Jumbo eyelet to snap the card together (if making a single pocket card, make sure just to snap the front of the card together only).
To make the Bookmarks:
- Cut coordinating card stock at 3x4 (1st bookmark)
- Cut coordinating card stock at 3x4 1/2 (2nd bookmark).
- Cut white cardstock at 2 7/8 x 3 7/8 (1st bookmark)
- Cut white cardstock at 2 7/8 x 4 3/8 (2nd bookmark).
- If you are making a single pocket card, use the largest bookmark for the inside of your card.
- Use a ticket corner punch for the white card stock
- Stamp white card stock with your favoirate image and glue together.
- Use a Horizontal slot punch (for one or both of your bookmarks to tie your ribbon for the bookmark.
Stampin' Up! Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper item #113993 $11.95 , Baja Breeze item #111352 $5.95 and Whisper White card stock item #100730, Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set item #113734 $24.95, ticket corner punch item #107214 $6.95, horizontal punch item #105089 5.95, Antique Brass jumbo eyelet item #108431 $9.95, snail tape item #104332 $6.96, bone folder item #102300 $6.95 and double face 5/8 brown satin ribbon from Michael's (about $3.99).