About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today is the Day

"Today is the day you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

It has been a long time since my cup was filled with God's living water. There is nothing better than lifting our voices singing praises to the Lord and listening to His word.

Today's card was ceased from the Stampin' Up! idea book & catalog. I love this new set! It's called Friends 24-7 (pg. 81). You just have to take a look at these two pages in the catalog. You will know why I love this set. The colors, images and sentiments are just beautiful.

I wanted to made this card for a workshop a few weeks ago. However, we ran out of time (we made an origami note cube). If you would like to make this card, join us at our next workshop. Go to my website at joselinecapre.stampinup.net to get the 411.

BTW, have you noticed the new layout? I am working on updating my blog, so please pardon the changes.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Kraft, Chocolate, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla card stock, Friends 24-7 stamp set and ribbon.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment