About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bridging the Changing Circumstances in Life

Posted by Picasa
To have a friend is to have one of the sweetest gift that life can bring: to be a friend is to have a solemn and tender education of soul from day to day. A friend gives us confidence for life. A friend remembers us when we have forgotten ourselves, or neglected ourselves.
-Ann Robertson Brown Lindsay (1864-1948),
Theologian and Author

What powerful words, yet it's easier to turn our backs on friends when they have fallen. The sentiment on today's card is a reminder how the words we use can leave an everlasting impression.

I made this card today for a friend. I hope she sees my heart in it.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Basic Gray, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White card stock, Echoes of Kindness hostess level 2 stamp set , Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery markers, Circle Ice rhinestones and Prima flower-Summer #1
.


No comments:

Post a Comment