About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Song


I couldn't help but hear birds singing outside my window today. Wait... I think that was the movie my son was watching this morning. Well, at least it was wishful thinking. The weather was so nice this morning I couldn't help to think that spring is near us.

For this card, I wanted to use non-spring colors. I thought of using some retired in-color card stock I still have. This is groovy guava from the spring 2008 Stampin' Up! catty. I combined it with bordering blue and fall flowers designer series paper. The color combination worked out nicely. The bird is from the new Spring Song Stamp Set. I used my copic markers to color it in. I just have to get me some more copic markers! They color so well. Not to mention they don't tear the paper and you can color as much as you want until you get the shading you want.

Just a quick reminder that there are only 32 days left until Sale-a-bration ends. For every $50 you spend in Stampin' Up! products, you can select any one item in the sale-a-bration catty for Free. Don't miss out in owning one of the latest stamp sets you see on my blog!

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up!
Spring Song stamp set, Sanded background stamp, Groovy Guava and Bordering Blue card stock, Fall Flowers designer series paper, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Oriental Trading Fall buttons and brad set.

No comments:

Post a Comment