About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something Sweet

Today ended on a good note...I finished all of my homework assignments for the rest of the week! I even had the chance to whip this card together.

I wanted to use these colors today, but
I wasn't sure how I was going to introduce them. So, instead of making a spring card, I decided to use this card for my cousin who should be having her baby boy today!

I remember when my cousin and I used to play "house" and pretend to have babies. We would wrapped our dolls in blankets and walk around the yard pretending to visit each others houses. She and I were inseparable. I haven't seen her since her last visit four years ago and I miss her very much.

Today's card layout was ceased by Amy Sheffer from Pickled Paper Designs. I just love her cards.

I used the new
Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper, Polka Dot Punches and Yummy Stamp Sets all from the Sale-a-bration catalog. If you haven't placed a $50 or more order yet, don't wait too long. The sale ends March 31st. I received all three items for Free!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment