About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Roses are Red

I will be buried in homework assignments this weekend, so I will keep this post simple. Long story short, I was able to resume my CDA courses after a short interruption. Now, I have to make up the missing assignments before Monday.

I made this card with the intentions of giving it to my son for Valentine's Day. However, the more I got into it, the less I thought it would work for him. I guess I have to start over *wink*. I was trying to go with the black & white with a touch of red look. However, I got color happy and ended up with this combo.

Well, it's nearly 3:00 am and I better get some sleep. I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day.

Tonight's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Brown, Real Red and Whisper White card stock, Impress Ornate Rose Branch stamp,
Cuttlebug Birds And Swirls embossing folder.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment