About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Could Not Resist

Since Valentine's Day is just two days away, I could not resist making a cute lovey-dovey card. I actually stamped this Sarah Kay First Kiss stamp yesterday. Then, I changed my mind and stamped the Birds Galore you see on yesterday's post. Anyway, I was getting ready for a workshop I have tomorrow, when suddenly it hit me... I forgot to make a card for tonight's post. So, I put this card together in no time. As you see, very little detail was needed for this card.

Tomorrow I have a workshop with 12 Girl Scouts. We are making a Valentine's Day card and a candy basket using the Big Shot Basket & Blooms Die Cut.

Well, I better go to bed. I had a long day at work after being out all week (my little guy was sick with the croup and asthma). Tomorrow is another day. Good night!


Tonight's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Chocolate Brown and Whisper White card stock, Family Phrases stamp set,
Circle Fire-Rhinestone Brad, Chocolate Brown 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Sarah Kay-First Kiss stamp, Autumn Leaves designer paper mat by Rhonna Farrer, Prima flowers and Copic markers.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment