About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Choosing the Right Words

Hey there, I am sorry I didn't posted anything this week. I had homework assignments due all this week, so I did not have a chance to make a card. Tomorrow I have a 500 word essay due and I haven't even read the article!

I promised the girls at yesterday's workshop that I will post a card today. So, here it is.
What do you think? Very Simple and cute.

I used the Sweet Stems from NEW Idea Book & Catalog. I like this set because it can be used for just about any greeting card.

I'm going to keep this post simple just like my card. I had a very long day and I'm extremely tired. I hope to be back on the saddle by Monday.

This card was made with: Stampin' Up! Sweet Stems stamp set, Rasperry Tart designer series paper, Old Olive and Whisper card stock, Old Olive ribbon and Copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment