About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bring Out the Best

"If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging." Romans 12:8

Often we have people that cross our paths that point out was is wrong, instead of telling us what we are doing right. These people are desperately looking for encouraging words. Our encouraging words can bring out the best in them.

Is there someone you know who can use encouraging words? If so, why don't you make them a card and give it to them? Not only will your words encourage them but, the fact that you took time to make them a card shows them how much you care.

The card I made today is for someone that needs to know that she too can be encouraging. I can't wait to give it to her! It turned out so lovely. I used the New Stampin' Up! Bigz
Beautiful Butterflies Die Cut and Bella Bleu Designer Series (DS) Paper. When I saw the die cut and DS paper in the new catty, I knew I just had to have it. I am so glad I used them together for this card.

Today's card was made with:
Stampin' Up! BigzBeautiful Butterflies and Top Note Die Cut, Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper, Dear Friend Stamp Set (hostess level 1), Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla Card Stock, Not Quite Navy Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink, ribbon and pearls.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment