About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Beautiful

Today at church we read from Song of Solomon 2:1-7. I have to be honest to say, that I never read this book in the bible before. The interpretation that the pastor used to was so enlighten and funny yet very informative. My favorite verse has to be verse 3.

" Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my lover among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste."

The words are so poetic and beautiful. To know that my DH is my "apple" amongst all apples and that he protects me like the shade protects us from the hot sun, is nothing more than a reminder of why I married him.

I showed my DH this card and he loved it. He loved the simple clean lines and the color combination. I love the simplicity of it.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Eastern Influences stamp set, Going Grey, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock, Silver brads, designer paper I found in my scrap box (sorry I don't know where I bought it), Solid Silver grosgrain 5/8 ribbon and copic markers.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment