About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Be Still

" I am certain that God, who began the good work within ME will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."
Philippians 1:6

Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is? Have you ever wondered if what you are doing is God's plan? I have. In fact, I am still trying to figure out what good work He has planned for me. You see, although I thought I had it all planned out; get a new job, finish my education and get a Boys & Girls Club started in my community, God has said, "Be still and know I am God". Today, I had to put my plans on hold and wait for His plan to be revealed.


A few months ago I was awakened by the sound of an owl outside my bedroom window. I read that owls are an emblem of
wisdom. For what it is worth, I couldn't wait to stamp my first owl. I received this stamp today from a friend who knew I needed a lift. She picked the perfect stamp. It's from inkadinkado - Birds Galore. I can't wait to stamp the rest of the set.

Today's card was made with:
Inkadinkado - birds galore set, Stampin' Up! whisper white and basic black card stock, Paper Pad - Urban Prairie, Cherish sentiment from Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs stamp set, Prima flowers, ribbon and flat pearls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment