About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Try

I thought I would give sewing another try. I wasn't planning on using this card for a post but, I liked the way it turned out despite it being my second time using the sewing machine.

I also thought I would give the 2 step stamping another try as well. I have a few of these stamps but, failed with my attempts. I figured out that if I use the shadow stamp first, I would get a better chance of placing the outline stamp on the right spot. Not too bad. I'll keep trying. After all, practice makes perfect.


If you have been following my blog from the beginning, you know it is my motivation to make a card regularly if not daily. The other day I put all my cards in a portfolio. It was cool to see what my cards looked like when I first started compared to how they look now. I can't wait to see what they will look like in six months.

For this card, I used another Sale-a-bration stamp set called Botanical Blooms. You can earn this set for free if you place a $50 product order. This set comes with 7 stamps! Click HERE to view it.

On a another note, I would love for you to post a comment on my blog and tell me what you think about my cards. My goal is to have at least 5 people post a comment for this post.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Botanical Blooms (sale-a-bration) stamp set, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card stock, ink pad and ribbon, Square Ice rhinestone brad, Photo Corners punch,
Botanical Garden of Urban Florals sultry paper pad and my sewing machine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment