About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Walking One Step at a Time

Yesterday my friend and I went to a Copic class. We traveled an hour and forty minutes to sit in a tiny room with about 12 women eager to learn how to use the markers. I have to tell you though, I found a new love. The moment I used the markers I saw the difference immediately. You can color and blend until you are completely satisfied with your image without any streaking and tearing! After the class, I just had to buy a few to start my collection.

I couldn't wait to get home and try my new markers on anot
her Sarah Kay stamp. I think I mentioned before that I grew up collecting Precious Moments.

As children we learn how to walk with the assurance that if we were to fall, our parents will pick us up. Each step we took made us more confident until we were walking on our own, no longer needing our parents. However, now as adults we think we don't need help walking but, the truth is we need help with each step we take.

Each day I ask the Lord to guide my path. I trust that He will show me the steps to my future. Steps that may involve challenges. I know that if I were to fall, He will pick me up and help me walk again.

Today's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Whisper White card stock, Sultry-Botanical Garden of Urban Florals
paper pad, My Sweek Lili Clear stamp by Sarah Kay from Stampavie and ribbon from Michaels.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment