About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stampin' Up News and Updates

With the anticipation of the NEW idea book & catalog roll-out, here are some things you need to know...

1. All January Promotions end tonight...The Holiday Mini Catalog, The Retired Stamps, and The Blow-out Special.

If you haven't placed your order, please do not wait until the last minute!! Cut off ends at midnight tonight! This is your opportunity to buy from your wish list!

2. Starting at Midnight (Mountain time) the Stampin' Up! system will be down until noon Monday (Mountain time). During that time they will be adding the NEW catalog and updating all Demo websites. All Stampin' Up! websites will be down during this transition.

3. On Tuesday, January 20th make sure you check back to read all about my NEW Stampin With Simplicity Purchase Points. You don't want to miss it!

Sorry there is no card to show you today, but in an effort to keep this blog simple, I will be posting events and schedules only on Sundays. You will be able to see all Stampin' Up! updates as well as my own Stampin with Simplicity incentives, workshops and events. If you have any questions or comments please send me an email or post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment