About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Something Different

Hey there,

Today I thought I would show something different. This is a new book mark I learned from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts blog. It takes about 2 minutes to make and once you try it yourself, you will want to make one for every book you own.

Periodically, I
will post a craft or stamping technique. Here are the step by step instructions for this Corner Bookmarker. Post a comment and tell me what you think. I would love to hear from you.








































































































































Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment