About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saying Thank You


Is it ever too late to say Thank You?

I read the perfect quote while reading my devotional that inspired me to make this card.

"We have this moment to hold in our hands, and to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand. Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come. But, we have this moment today."
-Gloria Gaither

Growing up I collected Precious Moments. So, I couldn't resist buying the stamps when I saw them. Isn't she so cute? The stamp is
PRECIOUS MOMENTS CLEAR STAMP by Sarah Kay from Stampavie. I used Pink Pirouette and Sage Shadow as my main colors.

Don't wait until tomorrow to say thank you when you can say it today. When was the last time you told someone thank you? So have a little fun making a thank you card.




No comments:

Post a Comment