About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Practical Actions

I am not one to enjoy the cold weather but, I do enjoy watching the snow when it is first coming down. The smell of the crisp air and the white blanket that covers the grass and trees are moments in life that we have to enjoy. I heard that we might just get lucky tomorrow with 1 to 2 inches. It's just not winter if it doesn't snow.

It's hard to tell from this picture but, I added some snow to the trees. I outlined the tree branches with Versa marker and used seafoam white embossing powder. My color combination was garden green, chocolate brown and close to cocoa.


I would love to hear from you. Share with me what is your favorite part of winter and let me know what you think of this card.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card. So beautiful. It is exactly what I think of when we talk about winter and the cold. I love it when it snows and we can snuggle up in doors. That truly is winter to me.

    ReplyDelete