About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Today's card was inspired by my day.

I started the day reading my devotional, getting the kids ready for school and of course getting myself ready. It was also my first day at my new job. When I arrived to work, I had to fill out the normal employee paper work and then I was given an orientation manual to read. Little did I know that I was going to read 200 pages from 8:30 am - 3:00 pm! What a day!! Only 24 more pages to go!!!


My card today has no greeting. I am at a lost for words. I had to read so much today, that I could not think of what sentiment to put on the card.
I also wanted to show you my favorite stamp before I show you the new Spring - Summer 2009 catalog! Yup, I have the catalog and can't wait to show you all the new stamps and accessories. But, before I show you the new catalog, I invite you to show me your favorite stamp. Design a card with your favorite stamp and email me by Friday. I will post the best design on my blog on Saturday.

I used 'From the Garden' Spring - Summer 08' SU Catalog, whisper white and basic black card stock, black brads from the vintage brad collection and water color pencils.

Well, I gotta go so I can make my new wish list! I'm sure I'll find something I don't want. *wink*
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment