About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Idea Book & Catalog Now Available

The new Idea Book & Catalog is up & online ordering is available again.

Stampin with Simplicity Rewards Points

As my way of thanking you for how much I appreciate your business and your loyalty to me, I want to give you a chance to earn free products.

Here are the details:

  • Once you make your first $50 online purchase you will receive a punch card in the mail. I will keep a copy of your card for my reference.
  • Each card will have 10 punches and will be punched for every $25 increment.
  • Once your card is complete with 10 punches you will receive $25 in FREE Stampin’ Up! products.
  • Orders must be placed through my Stampin’ Up! website to receive this incentive. (Online ordering begins January 20th).


Exclusions: Sale promotions by Stampin’ Up!, workshop orders and fees.

Come back tonight for a look at one of the New Hostess Stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment