About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My First Blog

I am so excited to share with you my blog! It only took me 7 1/2 hours to figure out how I want my page to look like *wink*. I am very pleased with the outcome and hope you like it too.

I have been teaching Stampin' Up workshops for both beginners and advanced stampers. I found that no matter what level you are in, people always want simple creations. We also want to create simplicity in our lives so that we can enjoy what is most important to us. For this reason I was inspired to name this blog Stampin with Simplicity.

My goal with this blog is to share with you my creations and inspire you both creatively and personally. I am very blessed to have friends in my life that have been with me through my trails and tribulations. Stamping has given me an outlet during those hard times and I am so grateful to my dear friend Alicia, for sharing with me her passion for creative stamping. I wish to return that gift to you - my reader.

I look forward to sharing with you my creations and receiving your comments.

Isaiah 58:11
The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment