About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Milestone

Tomorrow marks a huge milestone for my son and I. He turns 17 - not quite a man but, just about there. And I realized he's not my little boy anymore. Of course, we won't be celebrating his birthday tomorrow because he is on a ski trip with his youth group...anywhere to be away from his parents. I guess that's the way teenagers are.

Here is the card I made for him. He loves the checkerboard patterns and has a passion for playing guitar.

In closing, here is a picture of how I still remember him in my heart.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Joseline, Love the pic. I'm also touched by your feelings. As a Mom you'll always hold those special childhood moments dear in your heart... They grow up so fast.... Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete