About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Learning New Things

Hey there, sorry I didn't post a card yesterday. I had my first evening of on-line college courses and it was not easy. I was up til' midnight trying to figure out how to use the virtual campus and complete my first assignment. Surprisingly, I managed to complete all of the assignments that are due by Thursday so I can post a card for today.

This was my first attempt at using my sewing machine. It took me half an hour to figure out how to get the machine to sew! All I hand to do was flip the switch!! *wink-wink* What a great card to share with you today. Don't you just like the sewing machine? It's from the Puns from the Past stamp set. If you love antiques, this is the set for you. Click on the link so you can view it for yourself.

As adults we get nervous when we have to learn new things because we are comfortable with what we already know. We don't realize the ability we have to learn new things each day. Tonight I challenge you to step outside of your box and learn something new. You'll be surprised how rewarding it is.

Tonight's card was made with: Stampin' Up! Puns from the Past stamp set, Chocolate Brown and Very Vanilla card stock, sponge daubers, Cuttlebug
Textile Texture embossing folder, misc button, ribbon scraps and my sewing machine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment