About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Keeping a Proper Prepestive

Today was filled with lots of baby talk, diaper changing, bottle feeding and hugs. I haven't finished reading the orientation manual from work but, I did get a chance to be with the babies today. It was quite a change to my regular routine, but a lot of fun.

For today's card I used another favorite stamp set. I used the Bella Toile background stamp, along with the Beautiful Borders stamps set. The color combinations are chocolate chip, bashful blue and whisper white. I also used the DOILY LACE EDGE PUNCH by Martha Stewart

I made this card with many friends in mind. They have helped me to keep a proper Perspective on life. Most importantly, they have helped me not lose focus in what is most important in life. I hope you are as lucky as I am to have friends who care about you.

When was the last time you sent a card to a friend? I encourage you today to make a card with a special friend in mind and send it to them. Remind them of how lucky you are to have them in your life.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment