About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hanging Out with Some Friends

Last night I had a chance to catch up with some friends during my Special Technique Workshop.

We made this card and learned how to use Shrinky Dinks to embellish the cards. We actually stamped on the Strinky Dinks and baked them! I love the way this card turned out.

I enjoy having workshops for the simple excuse to have friends over. We spend more time chatting and laughing then actualy making a card. Surprisingly, we do manage to finish a card or two. *wink-wink*

Today is the deadline to send me your card using your favorite stamp. I hope you plan on sending me a card. I will post the best card tonight at 9pm est time. I can't wait to see your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment