About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Embrassing Today

My DH ask me to make him a card for a client who lost his best friend. I wanted to make the card looked aged because of the many years of friendship they shared. I wasn't planning on posting a sympathy card but, I thought that perhaps this card could mean so much more. For me it means saying good bye to the old and welcoming the new.

For this card, I used the Kindred Spirits stamp set. I tore the card stock and sponged the edges to give it that old world look. I wanted to keep the card simple yet elegant. What do you think? My color combination were kraft, not quite navy and chocolate brown.

Saturday will mark a very special day in my life. My baby will be turning 17. Tomorrow's card will be his birthday card. I haven't thought of what stamps to use but, I already I know what colors and layout I'll be using. I can't wait to show you.

Just a reminder, if you would like to purchase the new Stampin' Up! Summer-Spring catalog, let me know. The new catalog goes live on Monday, January 19th!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Jos, can't believe I was with you today and forgot to mentioned that next week is Debbie's Birthday. Would love for you to do your thing and create a beautiful card for her. Thanks, Mom I enjoyed reading your Blog. Brought a smile to my face. May God continue to bless you... Love you, Mom (Lita)

    ReplyDelete