About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Echoes of Kindness

I have to admit, I have a new stamp set I love! This set is called Echoes of Kindness and it's one of the *Hostess Level sets in the New catalog. I also used a new designer series paper called Raspberry Tart.

The sentiment reads, "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

Today I had the chance to chat with a very special person I haven't spoken to for quite some time. I remember when I used to encourage her to be her best through my actions and small gestures. It wasn't until she brought me a school paper that I realized how much she admired me. I never thought of being someone's role model. It was a honor to receive such admiration. My hopes and dreams for her is that she continues to find hope in God and a refuge in Christ.

*To learn more about the Hostess Level Sets, visit my website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joselinecapre/hostaworkshop.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: