About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Wishes

How sweet is this card? I made it yesterday for my sister-in-law. When my mom asked me to make a birthday card, I couldn't resist to take out my "Stephanie" stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc.

Today I bought a new planner so I can organize myself before I start my on-line college courses on Monday. In it I wrote down all my appointments, the kids activities, my Stampin' Up! workshops and Birthday's to Remember. Now that I got myself organized, I plan not to forget anyone's birthdays and send them a card. Now there's no excuse! I actually forgot my sister-in law's birthday!!

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie! *Wink*

Today's card was made with:
Martha Stewart Playful Pink paper pad collection,
Prima - Got Flowers Summer 3, Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock, Rhinestone Brads - Circle Ice, and Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment