About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share with you my papercraft creations and inspire you to discover your creativity.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Being Transparent

This morning I woke up with one goal in mind. I wanted to make a card using Crystal Effect to create a glass like illusion.

First, I stamped my image and sentiment on whisper white card stock. Then I sponged the border to give it a softer look. I applied two coats of crystal effect and set aside to dry. The picture doesn't show as good as it does in person but, it really did turn out lovely.

I hope you are enjoying my blog and are being inspired. Let your cards tell a story. As you begin to think about what you want to convey, think about the color being your mood, the sentiments being your voice, and the embellishments being your accessories.

Today's story is the peace I found within me to accept the adjustments I had to make in my life these past months. What's your story?

Today's card was created with: Stampin' Up! Old Olive and Baja Breeze card stock, Green Tea designer series paper (no longer available), Pretty Amazing stamp set, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and Crystal Effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment